Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, April 13, 2015

weekend - 11th and 12th of april

 

i knit a bit on my shirt
and i did some fun spinning :D
i need to fix the yarn - got to much twist in it, doing this on monday

001002

and we been in cafe pauli again on saturday
here the view from north for southeast

002

in their garden they have ducks, first the boy, aint he pretty ?
and then boy and girl, can you spot her ?

011009010012

then a tandem paraglider - and the old owner of the cafe on his wwII truck :D

015016

No comments:

Post a Comment