Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Spinning - Huacaya Alpaka - Ole and Pepe

 

today i got the most amazing fleece you can imagen
its of 2 german boys, and its soft as a baby bottom :D :D :D
please meet 1st Ole, 2nd Pepe, and 3rd Ole and Pepe together

OlePepeOle und Pepe

you can see, the colour on my ground is not really showing all its beauty !
more then a kilo of dreamy pleasure

001

stay tuned for updates

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Martina,

    das sind aber nette Jungs, wenn sie dir ihr Fellchen überlassen ;))))

    Ich wünsch dir viel Spaß mit der Wolle und wünsch dir ein schönes Wochenende

    Ganz liebe Grüßle Mela

    ReplyDelete