Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spinning - Huacaya Alpaca - contract

 

In todays mail was some treasure :)
this fantastic fleece comes from the pretty Jelani
she was winning a championship as a yearling in a very competitive show
You can visit the homepage of her owner here : www.TheAlpacaHacienda.com
and i can tell you - yes - it is as soft and fluffy as it looks :D

001Jelani

stay tuned for the further progressing :)

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Martina,

    Oho, das sieht ja nach ganz was feinen aus, aber das Alpaca schaut nicht relaxed drein, weil man ihm die Wolle genommen hat *hihi**

    Ich wünsch dir ein schönes Wochenende

    LG Mela

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaaa das ist fast so weiss wie ein blatt papier nach dem waschen !
    fantastisch sag ich dir !
    das Tierchen kann sein dass angfressen guggt, weil sie gerade eben erst bei der neuen besitzerin angekommen ist, and dann gleich geschoren wurde :D
    wär ich auch etwas pikiert .... kennst mich noch ned mal und schon ziehst mich aus :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete