Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Teddy in the Teddy & Co 5/12 !!! :D

 

i was so dancing in circles when i heard it
and i was jumping up and down when i looked into the mail box and found my issue
and i was like not believing what i see when i was reading my article :D

i am soooo happy :D

click the photo to see it bigger :D

beitrag01beitrag02beitrag03

oh … and there is a 6 page long article about how to felt MY dragon :D :D :D
somehow my scanner messed up here .. so to see it .. you need to by the magazine :D

katzi_0006katzi_0007

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful news! I can not read it but the pictures are beautiful. Congratulations Martina!

    ReplyDelete