Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, June 4, 2012

I am going sooo slooow at the moment

 

some days ago i started with Mrs Childeater … Abberdena she will be called - if all goes like it is supposed to go

001

Everything is ready … all i have to do is felt a face and paws.
But i don’t feel like it.

So today i have cut some more teddy … didn’t know which fur to go for, so i gone for all :)

001

1 comment:

  1. So funny that you could not make up your mind so you cut all that fabric. Your little girl looks like a sweet owl without a muzzle. II look forward to seeing her with a face.

    ReplyDelete