Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teddy - Jester


Hello everybody, how is your day ?
I am Jester, a 30cm bear - full of joy and happiness.
014 - Kopie022

I am full of love and bring it to you - to feel it every time you look at me.
005006007
I am made of pale see green, high quality faux fur of 4 cm length.
There are longer hair of 8 cm though.
008009010
My soulful glass eyes are dark brown.
011013
I am 5 way jointed.
Arms and legs are fixed with bolts, my head uses a cotter pin.
012018019
My face is needle felted from white Shetland sheep. It is very carefully shaded with pastels.
My creator worked many hours to give me this loving and cheerful look.
016020
My paws on arms and legs are also needle felted.
They are further thread sculpted and then again very carefully shaded with pastels.
014024
I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.
015021
I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.

ADOPTED !

2 comments:

  1. Jester is really rather fine, I love the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Martina,
    da ist aber wieder was tolles Entstanden. Enfach nur Spitze. So ein liebliches Gesicht hat Jester.

    Liebe Grüße Angelika

    ReplyDelete