Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teddy Special edition - Si'kary


Hello, i am Si’kary, I am a little melancholic girl of 30 cm height.
012022

My faux fur is from Tissavel. And this shows and is easy to feel.
You can style my hair in so many different ways, and i always will look lovely
008009010
I have high quality, big, golden German glass eyes.
My arms and legs are jointed and wired to be able to pose in every possible way.
011015
I also got a spine, so my body can move too.
013014
And this spine makes it possible to move my head and body in many ways.
You want me to take a special position ? The chances are good, you can place me this way.
016018
My paws are needle felted and sculpted and carefully shaded with oil paint.
017019
My face is needle felted and also carefully shaded with oil paints.
020021023
I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.
026025
I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.
 024026a

NOT FOR SALE !

No comments:

Post a Comment