Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My new curtains

 

I told you a few posts ago, I am working on new winter curtains.
It took me a long time to really finish them, but I did it :D
And here i show you a picture of them.

The first picture are the summer curtains. I like the colour of them a lot.

vorhang006

And this are now my winter curtains, the colours are not so colourful and bright
but the material is tighter and the curtains are long enough to be stuffed behind
the heating.

vorhang007

2 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful how you match your curtains with the current season! However, I would highly suggest that you use curtains that have shorter lengths. It’s dangerous to tuck-in curtains behind the heaters. Choose short drapes or curtains that have a minimum of 8 inches from bottom of fabric to top of heater.

    Roxie Tenner

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nice to know that there are other people who change their curtains according to the season aside from me. Haha! I thought that others may find it a bit over the top, but hey, it wasn’t! ^^, My previous curtain was a red ruffled one, which is perfect for Valentine’s season. But now that summer is just around the corner, I changed it to a bright floral design. :)

    ReplyDelete