Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Happy’s is all parts

 

I forgot again to update yesterday :( sorry

I closed all parts on one side, made some steel shot packets for the feet.

012013

Then i turned them all, and put a piece of wool into the supposed joint holes to find the place

014015

can you see in the last picture … its … right … its 2 left legs … I did it again …
And I was SO careful not to do it … But always when i am specially careful - I do it.
Guess I will stop to be careful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment