Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A witch head – a huge problem

 

Now i want to make a witch head – as shown in a video tutorial from Kay Petal.
That’s how the head should look, and what i have before my eyes how it should look like :

005a

and this is how it does look like … not sooo bad, but not at all like i want it to be

002a

sooooo i just started over again with the eggs … to be on the save side, i made 2 of them :D and now i go and work it again … i want a witch like the one in the first picture !

No comments:

Post a Comment