Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Troll - Buddy

 

Hello, i am Buddy, the troll.
I was the first face my mommy needle felted, and she is total proud of my looks.

016bc018bc




My body is made of special Schulte mohair, slightly curled, and very silky.

015bc017bc0023bc


She made me needle felted hands and i got even fingernails.

011bc0026bc

My fingers are wired, so i can move them and hold things.

012bc013bc

My feet are also needle felted, with toes and toenails.

009bc010bc0020bc

I got black glass eyes from Germany and am 5 way jointed.

014bc0024bc

The only thing she is sad about, i cant really stand on my own.
She says she needs to fix that somehow – soon … so i am sitting and waiting now.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Martina,
    Dein Buddy ist wirklich super geworden.
    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke dir Heike :)
    ich bin auch mächtig stolz auf den kleinen.

    ReplyDelete