Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Teddy - Sabinchen

 

Hello, my name is Sabinchen.
I am a sitting bear because my legs are bent, i am 20cm tall.
I got rather large ears, and i like to be right in the middle of the action.

sabinchen_03asabinchen_07a

 

I am made of very soft grey faux-fur, got black glass eyes from Germany, with needle felted eyelids, for my very special dreaming look.

sabinchen_01asabinchen_14a

My muzzle and nose are also needle felted and sculptured.

sabinchen_02asabinchen_17a

My ears and paws are shaved faux fur, my soles are hairy. I am 5 way jointed.

sabinchen_10asabinchen_09a

I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.

sabinchen_13asabinchen_08a

I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.

sabinchen_06asabinchen_04a

You can adopt this little cuddle bear for 45,- Euro.

NOT FOR SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment