Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Teddy - Ewald

Hello, my name is Ewald.
I am a little laying bear, but i can sit up too and i love to dream of my love and how much i want to show just this love.
I am from my nose tip to toes 27cm.
My green glass eyes are from Germany, and are white underlined and i got needle felted eyelids, which give me my dreamy look. My black nose is embroidered.
ewald_07aewald_10a
I am made of a wonderful soft grey faux-fur and i am filled with polyfill.
My paws and soles are shaved and i got 5 joints to make me posable.
ewald_03a
I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.
ewald_01aewald_04a
I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.
ewald_04aewald_11a
You can adopt this little lover with his heart for 35,- euro + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment